Cambridge University MBA Scholarship United Kingdom 2022
University of Cambridge 2022 MBA Scholarship for International Students:
Applications for the University of Cambridge 2022 MBA Scholarship in UK are welcome. The University of Cambridge MBA Scholarship for International Students is open to all students from all over the world to study at the University of Cambridge for free. The duration of the free full scholarship in England is 2 years and 2 months. Internship opportunity will also be available. The scholarship is available for the 2022-23 academic session.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world's leading business programs, taught at one of the world's most prestigious universities. Academics become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious.
University of Cambridge 2022 MBA Scholarship Details:
- Duration of scholarship: 12 months
- Scholarship coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 15 May 2022.
- The University of Cambridge scholarship program is funded by the Boustany Foundation internship. The University of Cambridge MBA Scholarship for International Students in England covers the following costs:
- Financial support of £30,000 for tuition fees
- Travel and living expenses related to the internship.
Internship at the Boustany Foundation:
- Successful fellows must complete a two-month unpaid internship at the Foundation. Projects are diverse and involve the activities of the foundation or its partners.
- Travel and living expenses related to the internship are paid by the Foundation.
University of Cambridge Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background and be promising.
- Although the scholarship is open to applicants of any nationality, preference is given to applicants of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for the scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission to the Cambridge MBA program.
The Last Date to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship For International Students 2022 is 15 May 2022. The Cambridge Scholarship will be provided during the month of June 2022.
How to apply for a University of Cambridge MBA scholarship?
The application process for Cambridge MBA scholarships for international students is very simple. If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with photo, GMAT results and letter of acceptance from the university to: [email protected]
If pre-selected, you may be invited for an interview with the Foundation. The scholarship is then awarded to an applicant. The link to the official website is below:
Si quieres conocer otros artículos parecidos a Cambridge University MBA Scholarship United Kingdom 2022 puedes visitar la categoría United Kingdom.